Angels are a great addition to your Christmas decorations and also make great gifts. Some of the cutest Angel Christmas decorations are the crocheted ones. If you are a fan of Christmas Angels or are looking for free crochet patterns for angels you will find this list of patterns very helpful. This list includes free crochet patterns for angel ornaments, angel bells, angel dishcloth, an angel Christmas mouse, a crocheted angel Christmas tree topper an angel lollipop holder and many more free crochet pattern for angels!
1. Simple Crocheted Angel Doll or Ornament – This adorable crochet Christmas Angel is fairly easy to make and would make a great gift for a child that you love. This pattern also includes the instructions to make a very cute dress for the angel.
2. Crochet Angel Bells - These super cute tiny angels are 2 inches tall and make great Christmas ornaments to add to your tree or to give as a gift. These crocheted angel bells would look great attached to the top of a Christmas gift along with a little poem to a gift tag. The little pearl bead that is used as the angel’s head is a cute way to add a great touch to these beautiful handmade crocheted Christmas ornaments.
3. Angel Dishcloth Crochet Pattern – Over at Crafttown you can learn how to make these amazing Christmas Angel dishcloths! These cute dishcloths are easy to crochet and will add a great touch to your kitchen during the holiday season. These would also make a great gift for someone who has just moved into a new home or an angel collector. In addition to yarn and a hook you will need a two inch plastic ring to make this crocheted Christmas Angel dishcloth.
4. Crocheted Angel Mouse Ornament- This super cute little mouse angel makes a great country-style topper for your Christmas tree or a cuddly bedtime friend for a special child in your life. This cute little mouse angel is wearing a little blue dress is holding a star and has white wings and a white halo.
5. Crocheted Angel Christmas Tree Topper – This 4-inch tall Angel would make a great topper for a smaller tree, or make them to put on the mantle or a shelf as Christmas decorations. I think that a few of these strung together would make a great Christmas garland! These Crocheted angels feature smiling faces and long hair, make different expressions and hairstyles to represent special people in your life.
6. Little Bobbles Angel - This small crocheted angel ornament easy to make and would make a great addition to anyone’s angel collection. You will start at the head and work your way down to the bottom of the skirt, wings are then added, it is then finished off with the halo. Hang them from your tree or to the top of a Christmas gift!
7. Crocheted Angel Towell Holder – These great little angels are an easy way to decorate your towell hooks during the Christmas season. I would make them in various Christmas colors to match my other Christmas decorations. I think they would also look great in a bright white yarn.
8. Crocheted Button Angel – These little button Angels are adorable and would make great Christmas ornaments, pins or magnets. This angel has a fuzzy body and gold wings, it also incorporates beads and and a button as well as a shiny halo. These are so cute and easy to make, make a few of them to tie on with your ribbons to Christmas gifts or attach magnets or pins to the back to create beautiful brooches and magnet art.
9. Free Lollipop Angel Crochet Pattern – These little crocheted angels are quick and easy to make, so they are perfect for making a large amount of small gifts for groups of children. Each angel holds a sucker! These would be great little gifts to handout at school or church! These would also make great stocking stuffers for the special children in your life. If you teach a crochet class, have your class whip up a bunch of these for Christmas and hand them out at a nursing home, a hospital or a school.
10. Free Crochet Pattern for Angel Bookmark – These flat angels are easy to make. They make great gifts for anyone who loves to read or has to read for school. Make them as Christmas gifts for members of your church, your family, or any school aged person. This pattern is well written and has detailed instructions, and a lot of pictures to guide you through the process.
There are many great free crochet patterns for angel Christmas decorations available in this guide above. Handmade gifts are a great way to let people know how much they mean to you, so whip up some of these great Christmas angels to give out as Christmas gifts. If you love angels you will love these great patterns to decorate your home this holiday season and all year. Have a merry Christmas and enjoy these free crochet patterns for angel Christmas gifts and decorations.